help with motorbike and hpi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI everyone, I REALLY HOPE YOU DONT MIND ME POSTING THIS, i am going round in circles, let me explain......please bear with me, this is a long thread

my son bought a motorbike 4 months ago, a yamaha 09 plate, thought we bought the deal of the centuary, paid £1500, looks fantastic, rides really well and only 311 miles on the clock ( authentic ).

problem is, son wanted to get a bigger bike so we advertised the bike on e-bay, thats when the problems started, we got a buyer, he did a hpi check and BANG, came up as, stolen, recovered, insurance right off.

heres where the fun begins, we bought if from a really nice bloke who did all the checks,hpi, i have seen it with my own eyes and it was clear, i rang the main dealers, he did hpi check came up stolen,recovered, he said there is no finance on the bike. I have spoken to everyone who owned the bike ( 3 owners ) and no-one knows a thing about it

three hpi checks was made in total, 1 was stolen, recovered, 1 was stolen recovered, insurance loss and 1 was stolen, the dealer seems to think this is a typing error somewhere but we cant find out who has red flagged it as no-one is taking responsibility.

as it stands , this bike will only be worth £300-500 if we are lucky to find a buyer

my big question is...... who , where or how can i find out who flagged this bike and can it be taken off the hpi check list

may i take this opportunity to thank alll who reads this and thank-you for your patients

Regards

TATTOOMAN

well well welll, after trawling through these threads for a few nights i got the inspiration...... i found a way to contact the insurance company and with some arguments, the motorbike is now hpi free . thanks guys, you have been fantastic help. regards, Mark