Moorcroft, awwww bless their stroppy little socks.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4874 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fell behind with my water rate instalments. I had every intention to pay them off before the end of the tax year, so wasn't worried that I couldn't pay them in the 8 instalments they wanted. Next thing I know, I'm getting letters from DCA! :!:

Latest is Moorcroft, "pre-court division" :madgrin:

Anyway, I paid £100 to the water company the other day, which means I'm now nearly paid off, great, right?

Not according to Moorcroft, who today sent me a stroppy letter saying I should pay them, not the water company, and bla bla bla... I have of course no intention to do so, if I owe the money for my water rates, then they're the ones I shall pay and if Moorcroft are left out of pocket by that, all the better as far as I am concerned. :madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

Bless 'em - your heart bleeds doesn't it! Similar thing with Council Tax - always best to pay them direct online than the people they send after you.

Isn't it good though that more and more people are getting wise to their tricks and playing them at their own game and winning!