Recovering an invoice from a PPC if it's already been paid?

silly11

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I was chatting to my sister earlier and she mentioned she got a ticket from these leeches about a month ago. Unfortunately, she paid it as she didn't know any different.

Is it possible to get the money that she paid back through a small claims action, or is it too late now?

Many thanks.

Guest Old_andrew2018

I think not, we are aware that these tickets are simply invoices, however this invoice has been paid, at least your sister is now aware of these companies tricks.

Andy

You may well win the fight in court but I suspect that the PPC will not pay so it will be a bit of chucking good money after bad.

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.

Don't waste another monent on it. You will NEVER see the money back, so don't trouble yourself.

Agreed!! The chances of winning are 50/50, if you do win you then have to hope they pay and by the time you have spent time and effort on it unless its for a huge amount of money its not worth the agro.