MBNA/Arden/Britannica recoveries SARL/Mortlake - court paper received.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I put yes at A and if you put yes you can request a months stay at 2.

3. is not applicable because you state yes to A

" Is there anywhere on the AQ where I should put that I have now sent 2 requests for information and that they are in default of the May one and have not replied to the one sent on reciept of the court claim? " Yes put it in Other (G or I?) the reason for a month stay

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this OK please?

section I

I request a 1 month stay as the claimant was sent a formal request pursuant to s.77/78 of the consumer credit act on May 19 2012. The claimant failed to respond to this therefore were in default of this request at the time of making this claim. A CPR 31.14 request was sent on 17th September 2012 and no reply has been received. In view of this, if the court is in agreement, the defendant respectfully requests that special directions may be given as per the attached draft order.

The defendant proposes these directions in mind of the Overriding Objectives, and in particular the duty of the parties to help the court further them. The issues outlined below are the crux upon which this claim rests, and the proposed directions identify these issues and will allow them to be assessed in advance of the hearing so that this claim may proceed justly and expeditiously;

without production of the requested documents, I am at a disadvantage and am unable to serve a proper defence. Failure of the claimant to supply the requested documentation will make the case much harder for the court to deal with as without production of the requested documentation will inhibit the courts ability to deal with the case

Its is respectfully requested this case be allocated to the Fast Track, it is a straight forward case and is easily resolved on production of the required documentation by the claimant, should the claimant not have the documentation required to progress this case I suggest that there will be no case to answer.

Therefore it stands to reason that this document must be disclosed before this case can progress any further.

Edited by leopard lady

Allocation Questionnare all done except for the following:-

Am I the 1st defendant? What about 'part 20 claimant' ? sorry not sure what to cross out here

a) Have you sent a copy of this completed form to the other party? I put yes

b) Section F If yes have they (list of directions) been agreed with the other parties not sure what to put

c)Section I Have you sent these documents to the other party(ies) I put yes

If Yes, when did they receive them date of expected receipt

Do you intend to make any applications in the immediate future don't know what to put here

As the date for return to court is 25 October, and if I get it done before PO deadline today (23rd), should I post it guaranteed next day delivery? Will send claimants copy signed for.

Edited by leopard lady

Allocation Questionnare all done except for the following:-

Am I the 1st defendant? What about 'part 20 claimant' ? sorry not sure what to cross out here Leave blank

a) Have you sent a copy of this completed form to the other party? I put yes Correct

b) Section F If yes have they (list of directions) been agreed with the other parties not sure what to put Leave blank

c)Section I Have you sent these documents to the other party(ies) I put yes

If Yes, when did they receive them date of expected receipt leave blank

Do you intend to make any applications in the immediate future don't know what to put here Leave blank

As the date for return to court is 25 October, and if I get it done before PO deadline today (23rd), should I post it guaranteed next day delivery? Will send claimants copy signed for.

Ok

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Managed to get it to Post Office in time for next day deliver before 1pm (£5.90 !!!). Just sorting out copy to solicitor and realised I haven't signed or dated the sheet with the draft order on, but have stapled it in with the AQ. Will this be OK?

Recieved a copy of earlswoods allocation questionnaire today. It has no information whatsoever on it, just ticked boxes. As they have paid the fee I assume they feel they have all the information needed to win at court so I just wondered what will happen next?

The main points to look for on the Claimants AQ are settlement/ Directions/ Costs and applications LL.

Andy

Another miserable stressful Christmas coming up, then. I'm sure they time these things on purpose!!!

I thought that too, mine started just before xmas a couple of years ago...don't get stressed out though.

go with the flow and stick to the rules.

series3

If my advice helped you please click my star

You will or should have received a Notice of Allocation...this states the directions and timetable of events for both parties to follow...Standard Disclosure/Exchange/Witness Statements/Pre Trial Check list and lastly the trial date.

Andy

Ok, not had anything yet. They haven't asked for anything on their AQ, will they have to send me what I asked for on mine?

It tells you in the directions listed on the Notice of Allocation.(N154)

Andy

Give it a couple of days then chase up...its an important document which tells you the dates/directions and timetable to follow.

Andy

No they have transferred it either check with Salford using your claim number or your local County Court.