Arrow Global, Rossendales and HBOS

JackieJ
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4821 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I've had a letter today from Rossendales collect acting on behalf of Arrow Global who have bought a debt assigned by HBOS stating that I owe over £2000. I bought a suite around 10 years ago from a credit company and after making payments, I lost my job and they ceased. I then moved house a number of times and forgot about it until I applied for a mortgage over 6 years ago and was declined on the grounds of a default on this account. I made a few payments and then don't remember why it stopped but obviously it has!

I know that if it's over 6 years then it is statute barred but that would only apply from the last time I made a payment. I don't have any of the information of who I made the payments to around 6 years ago.

The letters are also being sent to my parents address as this is where I was living when I was declined for the mortgage so they have been forwarded onto me.

I know I need to see some form of CCA and I know I need to find out when I made the last payment but if I contact Rossendales, they will have my new address? Does anyone have any idea what I can do about this?

Thanks so much for all your help!

you could just egnore this first letter as it may be a phishing letter as the acc just maybe near the statute barred date! or you could cca them to see if they have the relevent paper work for the aggreement,because theres a chance they wont.

if they dont reply within the 12+2 days you must place the acc in dispute with the letter from the debt library.

you would need to sar them to find out all the payments and when they were made,but that will cost you £10.

them having your address may not be the the worst out come, until the threatogramms start being delivered.

but we can deal with them when and if it happens.good luck

Edited by themagician

• 1 month later...