Do I Have Any Comeback?

Tingy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4086 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Try asking the question rather than posting a link to a different thread and where you have been requested within that thread to 'ask your own question; How difficult is it to simply cut and paste your own question from that thread and place it in your own?

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.

Try asking the question rather than posting a link to a different thread and where you have been requested within that thread to 'ask your own question; How difficult is it to simply cut and paste your own question from that thread and place it in your own?

Apologies. No offence intended BUT I had posted the new thread with the link BEFORE you posted back. I in no way intended to hijack your thread, just know most of these sites need fewer threads rather than more. As I say, no offence intended!

Here's the question:

Hmmmm! Interesting! Now if I had a second mortgage with Kensington at that time and had to sell my house in order to pay the debts partly due to their ever increasing charges and refusal to co-operate even when asked by the CAB, do I have any redress after all this time? This is NOT a hypothetical situation.

Here is question

Hmmmm! Interesting! Now if I had a second mortgage with Kensington at that time and had to sell my house in order to pay the debts partly due to their ever increasing charges and refusal to co-operate even when asked by the CAB, do I have any redress after all this time? This is NOT a hypothetical situation.

First thing to do is fire off a SAR request for the cost £10 then once you've done that then ask for the money back, when they refuse to give anything apart from exit fees, take there sorry ar*e's to court.

In the meantime, for the sake of a stamp do ask for the exit charges to be paid as as INTERIM PAYMENT and not as a FULL AND FINAL PAYMENT.

When they refuse it will make intresting reading for the judge who will never read it when they settle out of court becuase if it did actually get to court they would have to explain where £50 comes from and we could'nt have that could we. No, of course not

Good luck Tingy its an easy process, if you live in England you can do it online.

LOOKS LIKE WE TYPED AT THE SAME TIME BUT ANSWER ABOVE GET A SAR OFF PRONTO.

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

Here is question

First thing to do is fire off a SAR request for the cost £10 then once you've done that then ask for the money back, when they refuse to give anything apart from exit fees, take there sorry ar*e's to court.

In the meantime, for the sake of a stamp do ask for the exit charges to be paid as as INTERIM PAYMENT and not as a FULL AND FINAL PAYMENT.

When they refuse it will make intresting reading for the judge who will never read it when they settle out of court becuase if it did actually get to court they would have to explain where £50 comes from and we could'nt have that could we. No, of course not

Good luck Tingy its an easy process, if you live in England you can do it online.

LOOKS LIKE WE TYPED AT THE SAME TIME BUT ANSWER ABOVE GET A SAR OFF PRONTO.

Thanks. I'm in Wales - can I still do it online? It would be oh so nice to get some revenge for wrecking my families lives. I'm doing the same with a bailiffs firm and a council at the moment over a now paid debt for council tax. The nice thing is, as the debts are already settled, there's nothing to lose by fighting them, but everything to gain!