philips balliff and debt recovery

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4894 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi to everyone, i have just recieved a letter stating that phillips are trying to recover a debt for a parking fine of £150. saying that despite reminders i have failed to pay a parking ticket and they have been told to collect this debt from me, i suppose its made up of a parking ticket and charges for not paying it.i emailed phillips and told them quite honestly that i had never recieved a parking ticket or any reminders for one and that i would not be paying anything untill they sent me a copy of the alleged ticket and the reminders. they told me that action would continue , i did tell them again that i had never recieved a ticket and wouldnt be paying anything untill i was shown a cpoy of the ticket. it was issued by county parking services. have i done thje correct thing??? any advice would be great thankyou. all the best george the ticket is from 2007 thankyou

Edited by george brown

hi to everyone, i have just recieved a letter stating that phillips are trying to recover a debt for a parking fine of £150. saying that despite reminders i have failed to pay a parking ticket and they have been told to collect this debt from me, i suppose its made up of a parking ticket and charges for not paying it.i emailed phillips and told them quite honestly that i had never recieved a parking ticket or any reminders for one and that i would not be paying anything untill they sent me a copy of the alleged ticket and the reminders. they told me that action would continue , i did tell them again that i had never recieved a ticket and wouldnt be paying anything untill i was shown a cpoy of the ticket. it was issued by county parking services. have i done thje correct thing??? any advice would be great thankyou. all the best george the ticket is from 2007 thankyou

Philips enforce unpaid PCN's on behalf of City of Westminster and this is very likely what this relates to. You need to immediately call City of Westminster parking office. You will need to provide your car registration number and they will let you know whether there are any unpaid PCN's against that vehicle. If so, you need to ask them to confirm that address where all statutory notices had been sent. If wrong address, then you can file an Out of Time Application. The best number to call Westminster parking is 0207 823 4567.