help me please , using founded free pass

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4086 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello

I come from Poland, my english is not very well to understand everything,I didnt know the using someone oyster freedom pass is so seriously! now I so panicked and cant sleep and eat.

I founded on bus and been use.I lost job weeks before and coudnt find anything when I founded oyster I just been use and I see how stupid I was.I`m a good man but situation drove me to bad action.I`m scare.I have 0 pounds on my account for few months, anyone can explain me simple what should to do.

I dont have any letter yet, call them ? email them ?

Is any email ? someone know? I send that email 1 month before I founded oyester card.

can that help? my really situation its below. please help meee

Dear Tfl

Email to LUL and them answer

Dear Mr Nowacki

Thank you for your email outlining your business proposal.

I can confirm that there is already a business located in the Canary Wharf shopping centre that offers the service you wish to provide. We do not allow businesses to operate within our stations except from within designated retail spaces that can be rented. A full list of spaces available for rent can be found on our website.

As mentioned there is a company that offer a shoe shining service in Canary Wharf. They are a company called James Shoe Care and you may like to contact them directly to ask about the possibility of employment with them.

I am sorry that I can't provide a more favourable response on this occasion but please contact me again if you need any help in the future.

Yours sincerely,

dear tfl

I come from Poland, I`m 29 years old man , I`m 7 years at London,

unfortunately I can`t find a job, but I`m optymistic and ambitious.

I found good idea, I would start a work on any undergound station, the best Canary wharf ,start a work as a bootblack.

I have all tools , wood suitcase,shoe polish,chair, speciall brushes and special clothes for look nice and stylish.I know some people allowed to play music at underground so I try my chance here.

I would get 3 pounds for 3-5 min of cleaning shoes , special shoe polish will clean and protect the shoes.

I think positive is many per cent for make a really good deal with customers of underground.

I choice Canary wharf because there is centrum of finances at London and buissnes people using undergound.

I will give receipt so customers can try get money back from companies for special spendings.

I`m self employed so I will tax everything with goverment.

Please allow me to work at station.

Thanks for Your time

Regards

Krzysztof

Are you serious? lol.

If in fact you are being serious here, your next email should maybe at least patially explain the reasons why you want to clean commuters' shoes.

Will the shoe polish be polish? ;)

I think it is going to be difficult to help you because of the language problem. Is it not possible were you live to find an advise centre were Polish can be interpreted. Or if not get a Polish friend with more English to type your problem here. There are many knowledgeable people here who can help but I am afraid your original post leaves little to advise on.

Myślę, że to będzie trudne, aby pomóc Ci z powodu problemu językowego. Czy nie można było żyć, aby znaleźć doradza były polski centrum można interpretować. Albo jeśli nie dostać polski przyjaciel z bardziej angielski wpisz problem. Istnieje wiele wiedzą ludzie tutaj, którzy mogą pomóc, ale obawiam się oryginalny post pozostawia niewiele do doradzić.

I hope that Google translator worked I could have just asked him to come live with me, mind you at least my shoes will be cleaned and polished.

Edited by esmerobbo