Vodafone Default Notice*resolved*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4891 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In 2008 I was in dispute with Vodafone as I discovered I was being charged for 2 phone contracts when I only had 1. I had returned an upgrade model without use. Following help from one of the customer services guys he discovered that 2 contracts were running side by side but no calls/texts had ever been made on the disputed contract. In the meantime I had been referred to a debt collections agency and after many frightening telephone calls I paid the alleged debt. After the customer service guy discovered the root of the problem I was fully reimbursed by the debt collections agency but a huge problem remains as the default notice is still on my file and I am in the process of applying for a mortgage!! I have made many,many calls to Vodafone but get no where. Please Help. Any advice would be very gratefully received as I don't know what to do next. Feeling very desperate.

Hi and welcome to CAG

I think the Vodafone team will want to look at this one. Have a look at the link below

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems&p=2343770&viewfull=1#post2343770

Follow the instructions and post up the automated reference number and one of the team will have a look. Don't worry if they take a day or so to get back to you but rest assured, they will. Have a look in the stickies to see how much VF have helped here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?259838-Vodafone-complaints-settled-by-VF-Webteam.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks for your comments and such a relief to have somebody listening. Have had a quick reply from Reena f rom Vodafone team asking for more details from me which I've replied to. Will keep CAG uptodate with any progress. So desperate as had mortgage application approved today on condition of proof from Vodafone that default is there in error.

Hi billybear1,

Thanks for returning to the thread.

As Reena isn't part of the Web Relations Team I think your email has been routed elsewhere in our email system.

In light of your mortgage application and to enable me to make sure that this gets dealt with as quickly as possible could you update the thread with your email reference number so I trace the account in question?

Kind regards and I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi Lee,

Hope this is the number you need. 4848553. This is all new to me sorry if its not right.

Regards

You're doing fine. That looks like the right thing so Lee (or the team) will check this out for you. Don't worry if it takes a few days. unravelling where it has gone wrong is hard work

• Haha 1

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Hi billybear1,

Thanks for coming back to me with your reference number.

I should now be able to trace the account in question down to ensure that this gets investigated as soon as possible for you.

As soon as further news is available I'll get back in touch with you.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all at CAG team who were involved with rectifying my problem. Default from Vodaphone has been removed from my credit file. You dont know how grateful I am to have somebody firstly LISTEN and then to actually DO something about it. The stress this has caused me is unbelievable. HUGE GRATITUDE. Also many thanks to Lee at Vodaphone, I have know got back some faith in humanity!.

Edited by billybear1
Forgot thank you
  • Haha 1

Two weeks from start to finish. Not too shabby is it?

Well done to you and of course to the Vodafone web team.

I will put resolved on this thread and place a link in the successes.

FOx

Thank you to all at CAG team who were involved with rectifying my problem. Default from Vodaphone has been removed from my credit file. You dont know how grateful I am to have somebody firstly LISTEN and then to actually DO something about it. The stress this has caused me is unbelievable. HUGE GRATITUDE. Also many thanks to Lee at Vodaphone, I have know got back some faith in humanity!.

Hi billybear1,

Thanks for returning to your thread with the great news that this has been resolved for you.

I've got my fingers crossed that the actions we've taken will now result in your mortgage being approved.

All the best and good luck.

Two weeks from start to finish. Not too shabby is it?

Well done to you and of course to the Vodafone web team.

I will put resolved on this thread and place a link in the successes.

FOx

Thanks for making the necessary changes Fox.

Best wishes to all.

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK