three mobile.

llanigon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4898 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi new here.

My parents keep getting letters from three, lowell and now red for an old mobile account of mine back in 04. Whats more strange is that I have not lived at my parentas now for over 14 years. We keep sending letters back but they just keep coming. Do we call them or just leave it beaaring. In moind they are not coming to my address???

This account was cancelled back on 05 and not heard anything till now, they have also registered this on ,y credit file

Any advice would be great.

Sorry about spelling errors, typing on my phone lol

hi llan

Welcome to CAG

If you know exactly when you made the last payment, nothing has been paid since and the debt is over 6 years old, then the debt becomes Statute Barred.

Do not acknowledge the debt, do not pay anything, do not speak to them over the phone, just send the following letter.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?420-Letter-to-use-if-a-DCA-still-try-to-collect-after-Statute-Barred

Send it recorded, but get your facts right with regards to the last payment and six year period before you send it.

Whats Statute Barred? http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/manuals/ihtmanual/ihtm28384.htm

Tell you parents 'return to sender not at this address' on everything. What address is registered on your CRA files? If you have been in touch lately, be careful you do not get a 'link' and they get your new address as it is so near SB

My address is on my credit file with my moms as previous address, so cant understand why they are sending it there. Thanks for your help