Buy now pay later help needed

hustlerleon

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4055 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone help me i brought an LG tv last year at the start of December. and i havnt recieved anything telling me when to pay the balance,normally hear a month before the payments due.

I have the money ready to pay but i dont know whether to contact them and pay up or wait to see if they send me a letter.But im worried they may just sting me by saying they sent a letter and and then pile all the interest on.

Has anyone else had this kind of thing happen??

Thanks if you can shed any light..

Hi,

Don't wait. All that would do is start a load of hassle that you could do without.

I haven't done anything like that but that is what I would suspect would happen. All they could say is that they sent the letter. Could you prove they didn't?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 3 weeks later...

Buy now pay later is usually interest free for the deferred period. If it is not payed by the deadline, it steps onto interest bearing monthly payments and the interest back dated to the day of purchase. The finance company will not remind you off this date. They will actually hope you forget so they can claim this interest.

Agreed, pay it now, job done, no more worries.

They will not have forgotten.

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.