the peoples phone ?

delica

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4083 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

has anyone heard of the peoples phone. in 2008 i recieved a heavey letter from a dundee baliff company demanding £553.70 for a unpaid phone bill i have never heard of or had any dealing with the peoples phone . then the dundee baliff wrote again same address diferant name. it has now been purchased by phillips of darlington. who are thretening baliff acton . on serching the internet it seams the peoples phone was purchased by voderphone on 20 november 1996 . the name they have used to contact me is shortend as appers on my electorial role. i have had not contacted them as there was a warning conersations are recorded and they are experts in getting you to say the wrong thing. 1/ has a dundee company any rights in england 2/ 14 years since voderphone purchased the peoples phone can this so called debt be enforcable

Hi delica,

Welcome to CAG and thank for raising this.

I can understand your concerns here and would certainly like to take a closer look at your case so we can see what's happened here.

To enable me to do this could you email your details across by following the instructions in our pinned thread here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems?

Once you've sent it you'll receive an automated reply which have a reference number for your email. Could you update the thread with this so I can make sure it reaches us and I'll get back to you as soon as I can?

Best wishes,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

lee as i was stating in 2008 i recieved a demand from a baliff co in dundee claiming i owed £553.70 to the peoples phone wich i belive was purchased by yourselvs in nov 1996, after a few letters the name of the balif changed but the same adress a blog on the net pointed out this firm will tape calls and are expert at twisting your answers and not to phone them . i did not contact them as i hever have had a peoples phone or voderphone contract. it now been passed to phillips of darlington ref 50290443 who are thretining a baliff visit to remove goods. the name they are useing fof me is mr g pike as listed in the electorial roll . my name is mr g c pike wich is used by me on all financial dealings so i know they have aquired my name and adress via electorial roll

Hi delica,

Thanks for coming back to me.

The DCA you've mentioned isn't one that I recall ever having used.

However, to assist you further here I'll send you a PM with alternative contact details for myself and if you could email me as much information as possible to help me with tracing the account in question we'll take in the investigation from there.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK