N1CPC Claim Form. Help please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4906 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not entirly sure how all this works? Can somebody help me, my 17 year old daughter has recieved a N1CPC Claim Form, although it is me that might owe the money and made any agreements with the supplier in question. Can a 17 year old recieve these types of forms or do you have to be 18? What should I do? Thanks

SJ

Not entirly sure how all this works? Can somebody help me, my 17 year old daughter has recieved a N1CPC Claim Form, although it is me that might owe the money and made any agreements with the supplier in question. Can a 17 year old recieve these types of forms or do you have to be 18? What should I do? Thanks

SJ

A recent survey has revealed that many young people are confused about our country’s varying age limits. For example, the survey reveals that some 47% of youngsters surveyed wrongly thought it was legal to buy cigarettes before they were 18. Just over half believed they could be sued only once they had turned 18, when in fact, you can be sued at any age. 20% of those surveyed thought they could not be charged with a crime until the age of 14 – in fact, the age of criminal responsibility is 10 (this sparks a whole new debate best left to another time).

The survey certainly reveals that there are grey areas of our laws which need to be clarified, if not communicated, to the younger members of our society.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

SJ

Hi there,

Welcome to CAG. I have asked the Admin bods to move your post into it's very own thread within this section of the forum so it doesn't get lost.

I'm afraid I'm no expert and can't offer a lot of help but I'm sure there will soon be people looking at your thread who can offer some good advice.

All the best,

CM