Welcome & Cattles Help Needed

dj.mixing
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4901 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone on this fine board could help me. I am looking for email addresses for Margaret Young Executive Chairman Cattles Plc & CEO of Welcome Finance. I have conducted a search but could find none.

To cut a long story short i have been claiming PPI & other insurances from Welcome Finance. I have sent two recorded delivery complaint letters & also contacted the FOS who have written to them also stating that i have a complaint.

Today i called Welcome for an update as the 8 week deadline will expire on the 18th of November. I was informed that they have no details regarding my complaint and require i give my signature. I had explained that i had already received a questionnaire which i have completed & sent with my 2nd complaint letter. I was put on hold then they claim to have recieved this questionnaire but no 2nd complaint letter. I asked if they had received the letter sent from the FOS i was informed no.

I was then told it would take a further 8 weeks to investigate my complaint i asked why as 8 weeks were due to expire they stated no it will take a further 8 weeks i told them so it takes 16 weeks to investigate a complaint the reply was a further 8 weeks to investigate.

I had then asked to speak with a Manager or Supervisor i was informed they were busy but would call me back before six pm but no call back came to my surprise (not).

I had then called the FOS who informed me of what i already knew regarding 8 weeks to conclude investigation from the initial 1st complaint. I informed the FOS that welcome state that they had not received the letter sent by them. The FOS have now sent Welcome another letter regarding my complaint.

Sorry to be a pain but the reason i ask is that i have tried the recorded delivery route twice without success & i would like to email the heads of Cattles & Welcome regarding my complaint for them to maybe kick some _ss or at the least give my complaint the credit it deserves.

I fully intend to recontact the FOS in 2 days time to start my claim with the FOS. I just find it hard to believe that a company who claims to be trying to clean up its act act in this manner.

Many Thanks

dj.mixing

Many thanks for your reply.

Yes i have used the Royal Mail track & trace. I have printed out proof i am just so annoyed that they claim not to have received my complaint letters or the letter sent by the FOS and the fact the want another 8 weeks to investigate. My account with welcome has been fully paid up & just want the cash that they had conned from me & my family.

I am currently writing a long Email to Cattles normal email Address & the Welcome finance email address as i can't seem to find Email Addresses for the CEO of these cowboys.

I fully intend to go down the FOS route but looking for more bullets to fire at them hence the reasons for emailing them also.

Kind regards

dj.mixing

Just a wee update.

I had Emailed a long letter to Cattles this morning for the attention of Ms Margaret Young Executive Chairman Cattles Plc.

I had then received a telephone call from Welcome at 17:00 tonight stating that a offer had been drawn up & was awaiting approval which would come tomorrow & after approval they would send a letter of the offer to my home address.

Maybe my Email worked i am not sure but what i do know that yesterday Welcome had claimed to have no knowledge of my complaint letters but funnelly enough had received my completed questionnaire which was in the same envelope as my 2nd complaint letter.

Who knows maybe i am being fobbed off again so i will await the Welcome letter & if not received in a couple of days i shall Email Cattles again i will send 2-3 Emails a day until they get the message that im not going away. The 8 week guideline ends tomorrow to fully resolve my complaint.

Kind Regards

dj.mixing

Edited by dj.mixing

The Email address that i had used was info cattles.co.uk. I addressed the Email for the attention of Ms Margaret Young Executive Chairman Cattles Plc.

Like i have stated i am not sure if it had worked or not but Welcome got the finger out with a telephone call to me stating that an offer had been drawn up & was awaiting approval when the day before they had told me they had no knowledge of my complaint letters.

I am unable to post an Email address due to my post count not being 20 but just add the @.

Kind Regards

dj.mixing

Just another wee update.

I have just received another telephone call from Welcome. The offer has been approved & the offer letter is in the post for which i should receive in a day or two.

Now waiting for Royal Mail to make be happy & for my dogs to bark loudly when that hard-fought letter arrives through my letter box.

Kind Regards

dj.mixing

thanks for the addy, these **** and their minions have bugged me for months with letters phone calls for money I never owed, they owed me 2k got that now and the accounts settled and closed.So now I intended to send 4 emails a day to dear maggie until they refund all my postage expenses to the grand total of £11.50, mmmmmmmmm wonder if reversing the charges works?

Just a wee update.

I received this nice letter in the post yesterday i like how the letter states your client when i represent myself. Sorry i could not scan the letter but my scanner is on the blink but looks like in 10 days i will be able to buy myself a new scanner with the offer of just under 6k. I have decided not to use the pre-paid envelope enclosed with the letter but i have sent acceptance form by recorded delivery for which Welcome received this morning.

For me this means no more Welcome battles just as i was getting used to outwitting them. I do not know what im going to do in my free time now so if i can help anybody please do not hesitate to ask.

FINAL RESPONSE

I am sorry that you have had to make a complaint. At Welcome Financial Services (WFS) we take complaints seriously. The purpose of this letter is to explain the results of my investigation into your recent complaint.

I have investigated your client's complaint in line with guidance issued by the relevant regulatory bodies.

The purpose of this letter is to explain the results of my investigation.

I have concluded that the complaint is justified and i have therefore upheld the complaint. What follows is my explanation of why i have upheld the complaint and what i propose to do about it.

My understanding of the complaint is that your client does not consider the Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) policy to have been a suitable or affordable product for his or her own needs at the time the original sale was made. If i have misunderstood the complaint, or any aspects of it, please contact me using the contact details in this letter.

I have investigated the complaint by:

* Examining our records made at the time of the sale of the policy;

* Reviewing any insurance claims made against the policy;

* Reviewing your client's account payment history, identifying any refunds already given for the PPI policy, any discounted or written-off amounts;

* Reviewing the information provided in the questionnaire you have kindly returned to us.

My conclusion following this investigation is that I am unable to be sufficiently sure that the PPI policy was suitable or affordable for your client. I have therefore upheld the complaint.

In order to consider the financial impact of the Payment Protection Sinsurance (PPI) policies that your client may have purchased on previous loan agreements, we have investigated all agreements that your client has previously entered into with Welcome Financial Services Ltd.

I have also also taken into account the financial benefit to your client of any successful cliams against the PPI policy where this has happened. This is explained in the Explanation of Compensation Calculation which I attach.

Please note that any compensation will be paid directly to your nominated bank account electronically via BACS. This will take up to 10 working days after receipt of your signed Acceptance Form.

Please respond to this letter by letting me know whether your client accepts or rejects my final decision and my offer of compensation. I enclose an Acceptance Form for you to do this, together with a pre-paid envelope. My offer will remain open for 14 days. If you do not respond within this time i will consider the matter closed and will take no further action unless I hear from either you or your client.

This is my final response to your client's complaint. Should you client remain dissatisfied with my decision they have the right to refer this matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service, provided they do so within six months of the date of this letter.

Page 2 is a explanation of the Compensation Calculation Rebate or Refunds.

Kind regards

dj.mixing