Esa tribunal hearing result!!

COUNTMEIN
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:lol::lol:hi everyone, sorry not been around for a while health and mental problems worsenig( but I blame ATOS AND THE DWP FOR THAT, BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY, I GUESS)....

but just wanted To let you all know, My tribunal was heard recentley and It was RULED IN MY FAVOUR!!.. dIDN'T EVEN NEED TO ATTEND as the clerk phoned me up on the morning it was due to be heard and said it had already been decided in my favour and not to bother attending..

I had submitted that much medical evidence etc.. that AT LAST SOMEONE SAW SENSE!!..it was the biggest sense of relief I had ever experienced...nearly 11 months of EXTRA worry , stress, anxiety, sleepless nights, etc-etc-etc JUST WHAT YOU DONT NEED WHEN YOU'RE ILL!, ( but thats THE SYSTEM FOR YOU!!-SHAMEFUL)

ANYWAY A big-big thankyou to everyone for all your help support and ADVICE...DONT Think I'd have got through it WITHOUT YoU ALL (((XXX)))...

jUST WAITING FOR THE BACKDATED PAYMENTS TO ARRIVe NOW, AND THEN I'M FORGETTING ALL ABOUT THIS NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE, and TRY to concentrate ON GETTING BETTER!

best wishes to you all and GOOD LUCK!

COUNTMEIN xxx

Massive congratulations. I know how good a feeling it is. I remember when I won my first appeal, £750 in backdated payments.

Can I ask, how did you get additional evidence? I've been trying with my appeal (this is my second one which is on going), the DWP said I had to get additional evidence, but when I went to the doctors to ask I was told that the DWP/tribunal's service would have to contact them and they would give it directly to them.

Massive congratulations. I know how good a feeling it is. I remember when I won my first appeal, £750 in backdated payments.

Can I ask, how did you get additional evidence? I've been trying with my appeal (this is my second one which is on going), the DWP said I had to get additional evidence, but when I went to the doctors to ask I was told that the DWP/tribunal's service would have to contact them and they would give it directly to them.

'thankyou for you're good wishes :-)... don't even want to 'think' about having to go through all this again!:-x..so I'm not loll ( that day'll come soon enough, I'm sure :-( - I just 'want' to try to get better, and well enough so I don't have too

( fingers crossed)...

I got my medical evidence from the hospital, I had had 5 or six (lost count now ) major eye surgery operations during a 15 month period, - so that I didn't go totally blind - am/was attending the hosptal for check-ups, management of my conditions etc, on a weekly basis( sometimes several times a week) am/was taking tons of medication, and still waitig for further procedues/operations, so as you can imagine, my hospital medical records where enormous over 300 pages long, they cost me ten pounds ) - plus my consultants were very kind and when I asked them to 'summarise' my problems, in writing they did so F.O.C.. (They were appalled that I had to appeal ).....

ATOS/DWP AND their procedures have made my mental health problems, much-much worse now, so Now, not only am I battling to save my sight, I've also acqured another battle thanks to them... MY SANITY!!....

BEST WISHES

COUNTMEIN xx

Congratulations countmein. Same happened with my tribunal and my representative rand on the morning to tell me I did not have to attend. It just goes to show just how bad ATOS really is and how they reject almost everyone regardless.

I would advise everyone who has to undertake this farce to always take someone with you and any and all medical evidence you have, It is doubtful they will read it as they are not interested in evidence that supports your claim and will probably still declare you fit for work but hopefully it will also help when you have to go through tribunal to show just how much they are ignoring medical evidence even though it is offered.Hopefully then the tribunals will help put a stop to this farce as they cannot cope now with the huge amount of appeals they are getting now and that is only going to get worse once all the IB have to go and be assessed as well.