Problem cancelling Hachette Hello Kitty Partwork

paul4lena

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1943 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I`m after a little pre-advice before I phone the Hachette Customer Services to complain about the non-cancellation of my Hello Kitty Partwork.

Back in August I sent a cheque for the outstanding amount along with a letter informing them that I wished to cancel the subscription to the hello kitty partwork. I sent this recorded delivery of course.

The cheque was duly cashed and the letter confirmed as delivered.

However, I`ve now received another set of the collection along with a futher payment request.

Unfortunately my daughter has opened the package so it`s not really returnable.

I don`t have an issue with paying this one and keeping the Hello Kitty bits but I`m concerned that I`m going to be stuck trying to cancel the subscription without any joy and having to keep returning the stuff. Or even worse, getting nasty demands when I refuse to pay for any further items.

Could you let me know where I stand and what is the best tack to take when talking to Hachette to explain.

I cant think of anything I`ve missed. I`m up to date with previous payments and I`ve cancelled by letter which was sent recorded delivery and confirmed as received.

Many thanks,

Paul

• 5 years later...