mandy66

Bankrupcy information held with the london Gazette

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3164 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I just did a search on myself and was extremly shocked to see that the search engine picked up my bankrupsy information held on the london gazette and this is for anyone to view! I was made bankrupt over 6 years ago and this information is no longer on my credit file!!

What can i do to ensure that this information is not available for all and sundry to see.

Thanks,

There is not much you can do, it is unlikely to be of interest to anyone else searching.

The banks / financial service providers have access to all this information anyway and more through their own data bases / CRAs, even if not show by the CRAs we know about.

You will probably find you are here to - when it works.

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/doitonline/registerfrontpage.htm

In any event and not passing any judgement on your personally, is it not right for people to know they are dealing with someone who has previously gone bankrupt.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.