HFO Court claim unknown debt with no credit agreement

SFO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So they don’t have an agreement? Smells like they know they are f***ed.

If you must talk to them record the calls. They have already lied to you – this is no proof of an agreement or loan. Better still, stick to email or letter.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a payment made by Visa in April 2005. That should help identify who was servicing the loan. This was a c£13k loan, and only a few payments were made against the account.

Get on to the Police.

As usual, Mr Uzair Shah has been economical with the actualité when claiming a signed copy of the loan agreement was enclosed.

I am 100% sure i did not take out a loan for that amount, I will go to the Police station tonight and inform them of this. I also have a letter from HM Revenue & Customs stating i was the victim of ID fraud but due to the nature of it they could not tell me how my personal records were obtained. This letter was dated March this year but may not be relevant?

I have written to the court asking for an extension while i proov the debt was not mine.

I have Emailed Turnbull asking for a copy of the missing Credit Agreement.

Thankyou for your Help DonkeyB

Anytime. Glad to help. Just be careful with HFO – they do not play fair, and will subvert the system to stuff you if they can. Send everything to the court recorded delivery. It just means they’ve bought a turkey. Merry Christmas Mr T!

1/ I sent them a CCA request and they ignored it and issued a county court claimN1, I wrote back to the court stating i do not acknowledge any debt to this company or welcome finance.

Was this sent recorded delivery

2/ have you acknowledged the n1 court claim with the intention to defend all

3/ have you sent a cpr 31.14 request to hfo

4/ what at the exact MOMENT IS THE SITUATION WITH THE N1 CLAIM

Have you sent a defence, please supply a link or thread number

Have you received an allocation questionnaire

Thats no agreement thats been posted up

Shame on you hfo

Ime going to enjoy this one

Sorry if going over old ground but need to be sure

1. I never sent the CCA request via recorded as i did not know what i know now!

2. I acknowledged the N1 Claim Form and defended it with the following Defence: " I do not acknowledge any debt to Welcome Finance or HFO Capital, I have asked them to provide a signed credit agreement but they have failed to do this, I have attached a letter i sent requesting the agreement (I enclosed a copy of the original CCA request i sent HFO) They say i owe £19811.10 on there original letter. I have never had a loan with this company i have checked my credit file and no Debts" (This is exactlt how i worded it)

3. I have not sent a CPR request to HFO (I dont know what one is or how to go about it)

4. I have recieved a Standard Order for Stay for settlement with consent of all parties On order before 17th November 2010 (I only recieved this letter Saturday Morning) i sent them a letter yesterday recorded delivery:

I am writing to ask the court for an extension of the stay period as I am gathering evidence to prove the loan was not mine.

Thats the current state with things my end, not sure what else i need to do now, wish i knew about this site before its amazing

What happend I cant say on on form, however, anyone I know I will mail you the explicit details

From your post it does not sound good, but do not give in.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.