TNC fun

karthago

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4090 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, I wonder if you would kindly help me. Over 2 months ago, I received a letter from the wonderful TNC collection services; stating that I owed them £3000, for the payment of a university tuition fee. The letter was the typical: "you have 7 days before a potential court order" generic fluff. However, recognising the need for prudence in matters such as these, I sent a letter (for which I received proof of postage) which is colloquially known as the DCA prove it letter. It is now two months later, and I had received no more written correspondance from them. Yesterday, arrived an identical letter to the first I received back in August . This is odd, bearing in mind that I have not had a reply to my previous letter, which quite rightly asks them to provide evidence of the debt which they allege that I owe. Let's face it, they could be the Tin Men from Timbuktu as far as I'm aware right?

What is the advice of this forum? Should I ignore this letter, or should I once again ask for the evidence of their accusations? Many thanks for your kind assistance.