Full & Final Settlement in May now being chased for remaining balance!

garden123

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I made a full and final settlement on a credit card debt with Moorcroft for 45% of debt.

Now I have received a letter from Robinson Way Ltd chasing an amount that looks like the rest of the balance.

I have checked my credit report and the debt is showing as only partially cleared.

I can't remember if I got any paperwork from Moorcroft and we have had a chaotic house move since then so if I did it could be anywhere!

What on earth can I do?

Hi

You really need to try and find any/all letters re this for without written confirmation that you in fact did have a Full & Final agreement whereby your payment was taken and the account completely closed/discharged you haven't got a lot to go on

Afraid to say it looks like you've been had so get searching

More advice will follow I'm sure

Good luck

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=