Ph travel consultants - do not use!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4176 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Sharing my experience of PH Travel Consultants who also have a golfing arm of their travel business. Unfortunately PH owes us £6,000 from a holiday that didn't materialise due to Barwell's collapse. Not his fault obviously, however he failed to communicate this to us in the first place, provide us with any tickets(even long after Barwell's collapse he hadn't even informed us just kept promising tickets that day, the following day, each day we spoke to him...) Even up until the day before we were due to fly he kept saying he was 'working on it'. We lost our money and had to book a whole new holiday.

We are now trying very hard to communicate with PH who either refuses to answer the phone, does not reply to emails, has never called back when promised and only occasionally sends a text.

We are being fobbed off with excuses left right and centre, were told 2 weeks ago that the money was due to be in his account that week but nothing since then.

We are now in the process of taking legal action over this and PH's stance - after sending 3 emails asking for an update and a final one stating my intentions on I finally had a response telling me that he would get his solicitor to have me for slander! Fortunately I have evidence of all factual information I've passed on about this company (and it would be libel!!)

Would hate anyone else to go through this or be in the same situation so please proceed with caution!!!

Hi pinkerton_angel

Welcome to The Consumer Action Group.

I am just letting you know that as you haven't had any replies to your post yet, it might be better if you post your message again in an appropriate sub-forum. You will get lots of help there.

Also take some time to read around the forum and get used to the layout. It is a big forum and takes a lot of getting used to.

Once you start to find your way, you will soon realise that it is fairly easy to get round and to get the help you need.

It can be bit confusing at first.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

PH travel consultants are a complete fraud. Peter Hall has contact details on his website that he does not answer. I tried to use their website capeverdevisas.co.uk to attain a visa for Cape Verde. Of course, they took my £40 through Paypal and I have not heard from them. I now do not have enough time before my holiday to get a visa through the Cape Verde Bureau. Fingers crossed they let me into the country on arrival.

Advise for Cape Verde tourist visas is to use this webstie capeverdebureau.com/cms Beware you need to allow a month to get your visa. Incovenient if you travel a lot. Raa!

• 3 months later...
Hi I also have had a bad experience with this company and have been threatened with legal action . Did he follow through with it . Did you get your money back

Hi there, did you ever receive compensation from Peter Hall? I have a good reason for asking so many months after the fact, and would really appreciate your reply. I will explain further once we connect.

thank you,

T

Hi there, did you ever receive compensation from Peter Hall? I have a good reason for asking so many months after the fact, and would really appreciate your reply. I will explain further once we connect.

thank you,

T

Hi . It was a prize from my company . I don't know what happened as the company re booked the holiday through a diff travel agent

• 11 months later...

I've sent out an urgent email message to all the people involved in this thread.

Please check your spam boxes and please respond by email if you can.

If you are going with a travel agent the cape verde visa is usually included if not the cost of a visa on arrival is I believe 25 euros, do not think of using a visa company there is very little point and it costs more.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.