blackheath loans

mariette

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure if this is in the right place, my story is about blackheath loans who i have read alot about this might give hope to anyone who is being harrassed by these sharks.

Basically we took out a loan with a guarentor , a few months after the loan was paid off these people started phoning me saying we still owed money , when we asked what for they refused to give an explanation and said if we didnt pay up they would go to our guarentor. we refused to pay until they gave us an explanation and they then refused to take our calls or reply to our letters , all they said was that they were going to take our guarentor to court. They sent her a claim through something called money claims online but none of us realized we had to file a defence and a ccj was put on her credit file . We had a good talk to her and she was on our side as she knew we had paid off the loan. Anyway she applied to get the ccj set aside , when she attended court none of blackheath turned up and the judge set aside the ccj and our guarentor had to file a defence which she did giving all the details of how blackheath had refused to co operate with us and that we had proof of payments . She had to fill in more forms for the court and blackheath were sent copies and also given a chance to explain why we still owed them a large amount of money , as we expected they never returned their forms or made any contact with the court , the case is now closed and we won. I have read how they are threatening people saying that they will go to their guarentor if they dont pay money that people dont think they really owe, do as we did , explain to your guarentor how these people operate and if they do try to take u to court tell them u will go and take proof of your payments , dont just carry on paying them .

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that useful information Mariette, and well done for standing up to them.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.