MET Parking Services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4095 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi. Ive quickly scrolled thru the forum but cant find anything specifically with the above company.

Today ive received a Parking Charge Notice for £100 reduced to £50 if i pay in 14 days. I visited a McD's restaurant 2 weeks ago and stayed 40 minutes longer than i should. Is this a legal charge that i have to pay? Ive noticed that on other fine chats people are advising to ignore, is this right?

I'm surprised you haven't found frequent references to MET in these forums, because they come up for "discussion" as often as the other [problematic].

However, in brief, yes, they are the same as any other PPC you care to name and should be ignored with full gusto. :)

Nothing to fret over - MET are ineffective

They seem to be showing some slight signs of intelligence in that they appear in this latest round of scamvoices to have given up at the DC stage without proceeding to the GW (Solicitors) stage.

They really are a pathetic outfit as during previous attempts at scaming money from me where they have proceeded to the 'solicitors' stage and an alleged employee of GW has phoned they have have been invited to proceed to the threatened court I wait after many months for the papers to arrive and find that I am bitterly disappointed as they just will not play

Ignore all they send - heir system relies on people not knowing it is a [problem].

They do not want to go to court as it would exposetheir [problem]