Citi-Card/DLC/Hillsden

poppy&lucy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4086 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Excuse the grammer,

My missus had a citi-card years ago, fell on hard times and asked to put some sort of payment structure in place. Citi didn't honour this back in Oct 2006, and gave it over to DLC. They never issued a default notice against my wife, or a notice of assignment. DLC put a load of interest on this 3.5k in charges taken it upto 7.7k. The stress my wife has gone through you can't put into words, they said that they would reposses our home (all this in writing). My wife paid them 3.5k back over 2.5 years, she then wrote to Citi for her CCA with a pound. They wrote back saying they didn't have this as they dont own the account. My wife spoke also with DLC on this and they said they would contact CITI as they could'nt give the CCA. The FOS are completely useless arse and elbow spring to mind. My wife today spoke with DLC and a woman admited that they could'nt inforce this anyway in a court. Choked is the way my wife feels right know, as she handed the money over in good faith. I'm about to issue court papers again'st DLC on this matter as they have obtained money through deception. I could go on and on with this, anyone got any ideas this has been going on for over 4 years. Citi are ignorent and Hillsden wot can you say!!!:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

Hi,

I wouldn't issue court papers. The debt was lawfully owed. What I would do is SAR Citi AND Hillesden to see what unlawful charges have been placed on the account then claim them back.

Citi are notorious for not having any paperwork to back up what they claim.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

While DLC cannot supply an agreement the account is in dispute and they shouldn't be passing it on to anyone. If they do we have letters to send to the new DCA

The chance of Citi actually having a VALID agreement is slim. What they are sending is the terms and conditions associated with the account and pretending they are the terms you agreed to.

Be prepared for a fight with Citi. When you send a SAR they will only send the minimum they can get away with. I will lay a bet now that they won't send any of the account history showing when the account was defaulted or terminated.

Hillesden will have a lot of data after all this time. You can demand from them proof that they are allowed to charge the rate of interest they are. They will say it's in the terms and conditions you signed up to. OK then, prove it :|

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

This is the issue with Citi, they never issued a default again'st the wife. When Hillsden took it over they rav it as a live account adding interest but how can they do this when there is know CCA with them?:!: