Black Horse made it very difficult for me to pay, are now charging interest. Any comeback?

JaffaTheCake
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4909 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've had a very bad experience with Black Horse and am wondering if there's any comeback.

The loan I took was £1400 to cover a sofa & table. I was able to repay interest-free before 10/10/2010. I missed this date because I wasn't given the information on how to pay.

There is no phone number on their website blackhorse.co.uk, the finance section of their website is down at time or writing, the agreement form doesn't contain a phone number or details on how to pay. It does list an address, but doesn't detail what I can send to that address. A google search doesn't bring up any official contact details for them.

I finally found a contact number on a forum similar to this.

They sent reminder letters to my previous address, despite the agreement listing my new address & date of moving. They're trying to charge me a massive amount of interest for missing the interest-free payment date.

Do I have enough evidence to show they made it very difficult for me make this payment? If so, how should I go about it?

Many thanks!