Egg, Bryan Carter and Fredrickson

M_band

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Would be grateful for some advice.

I had a judgement in default re an Egg credit card through Bryan Carter at Northampton CC. I successfully got the judgement set aside and have now submitted an allocation questionnaire. The grounds for my defence being that I have submitted a CCA request to Egg to which they didn't respond. I have found an email in a very old account I rarely check dated a couple of weeks ago from Fredricksons International with a pdf file of statements dating back to 2000. What isn't included however is a copy of the credit agreement and the statements although all out of sync are not comprehensive as the first statement has a balance and they therefore do not go back to the start of my account. My question is do I write to Egg, Fredriscksons or Bryan Carter (or all 3) and restate my request for the credit agreement and state that the information is insufficient? Or do I just wait until I have a court date and go with this as my defence. Does the fact that they have sent me something allbeit not what I asked for mean they have fulfilled their obligation?

Thanks in advance

Did you ask for directions in the AQ that they divulge these documents and the CCA?

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.