Help needed with ccj

jools153

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have a CCJ which was recorded against me in Dec 2007. I have been reading with interest lots of threads about CCJ's and I have a few questions about mine.

My original loan was with HSBC and it was a consolidation of debts totalling just over 10k. I was paying this back as part of a DMP. This debt then got sold to C L Finance in 2007 who issued me with a CCJ (I was up to date on all the repayments) but I guess they did it to secure the debt. Well all this happend before I was aware of being able to reclaim missold PPI etc and now I am wondering if it is at all possible to try and claim any of the unfair charges etc back or is it too late because I accepted the CCJ. I am most cross because most of this money owed was actually used by my ex partner (but foolishly in my name) and yet it is having a negative impact on my credit file. If I can't claim any charges back - is it likely that the creditor (C L Finance) will offer me a reduced settlement in time?

Basically is there anythihng I can do about it????

Many Thanks for your help x