BankFodder BankFodder

marley100

Can Banks Default me with a CRA without a loan agreement?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3496 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good morning all,

I am involved in a long running battle with NASTYWEST.:mad2: They claim that I have a loan with them but cannot provide me with a true signed copy of the agreement. (they have confirmed in writing that it is lost!!!!)

Can anyone please tell me if they are lawful in passing my information onto a third party without my consent, and if not how i go about removing the information from the CRA's?

Thank you for taking the time to consider this post.:smile:

Good morning all,

I am involved in a long running battle with NASTYWEST.:mad2: They claim that I have a loan with them but cannot provide me with a true signed copy of the agreement. (they have confirmed in writing that it is lost!!!!)

They CLAIM-Are they correct?

Can anyone please tell me if they are lawful in passing my information onto a third party without my consent, and if not how i go about removing the information from the CRA's?

If the debt is yours and you did default then yes they can

Thank you for taking the time to consider this post.:smile:

If this debt is NOT yours and they have placed a default on your credit record then you can get it removed

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE