plz help need to sar mbna, but there was an additional card holder wrong name ??

chedworth98

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4090 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All , please help - very confused !!

Im in a bit of jam , i am going to try for ppi on mbna c card , its a bit tricky though (well for me) the statements used to come through addressed to incorrect business name( was not our Registered title ) and then my dad name underneath - the company is in liquidation they are now writing for payment from dad and not including the incorrect business name they previously detailed - we have no documents as liquidators still have them and need to act asap to claim the ppi - However a couple of years into the agreement i was added as a additional card holder , this was done via the phone but they have used my first name and assumed my surname is same as my fathers which it never has been .... therefore do these name errors mean anything ? or does it just put dad at centre and by sar from him will get all info including the 2nd card holder one's ? and if it does not how do i sar if it is not my correct name ?

Hope that makes sense ! any help greatly appreciated keep seein sticky's to get ppi claims in asap !!! :roll: