Looking for help re what told by vets, urgent as loops confused again xx

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4088 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just need reassurance all sounds well by what told by receptionist of vet on the phone, If you wouldnt mind could you read my new thread on vets and pets forum and see if you were me in my postion would you understand it also, or do you think ring another vet as sounds odd.

I thankyou xx:oops:

Used comon sence for once and rang another vets, further away, but well known and not over eager to calve my dog up other than that necessary. Thankgoodness. Imagine if we went to doccies for bad leg and told will do a hysterctomy at same time even if not related or necessary and hint you cant get any help from pdsa or the like unless you do it. Imagine to get nhs help they would want to chop something else of that wasnt a worry and totally take the issue away from what was the problem........Cant help but to have likened the call to a shopping list.

I do love my dog, shes worth the stress of me going over the top....Now wheres the muzzle?

my poor dog has been diagnosed with incurable cancer, I am devastated, she is on very strong pain killers at the moment. It has been such a shock as it is very agressive and fast growing. I love my little dog to bits and she is getting spoilt to death as I know I will not have her much longer. I cant stop crying