Citi Cards being obstructive with SAR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi ims,

......... But seriously, at best I'd get an apology and a refund of the recorded delivery cost, I can't really see the point.

Thanks again.

MC

you'd get some 'complimentary' stamps :), usually at least 6.

your letter(s) more than likely has been delivered. their RD is notorious for not being updated online even though a letter has been delivered. sometimes it gets delivered without a sig, particularly where it is a bulk delivery, and so does not get entered online. but, you do have proof of posting.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi IMS,

Apologies for the lack of info here recently, I've been otherwise engaged.

OK, I have received a reply from Citi on or around 29th Oct. They have said, in slightly more words 'sod off, over 6 years old, ner..ner...ne...ner...nerrrrr, complaint closed!"

So where do we go from here?

Cheers.

The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

ICO. Do not pass go and do not take any prisoners :)

I know it's not strictly within the ICO's remit but they can lean if they want ;)

Hi bb, hope you are well.

I'm not sure that I follow, or maybe it is because dz100uk merged a few threads (on different topics) and now confusion reigns! The current topic of discussion is in regards to a Citi charges reclaim and I'm not sure how the ICO could assist, but if I'm just being thick then please tell me so :-)

The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

Hi IMS,

Apologies for the lack of info here recently, I've been otherwise engaged.

OK, I have received a reply from Citi on or around 29th Oct. They have said, in slightly more words 'sod off, over 6 years old, ner..ner...ne...ner...nerrrrr, complaint closed!"

So where do we go from here?

Cheers.

Hi

So to recap, we have sent a preliminary letter for the charges and they have declined to entertain you. Letter Before Action hasn't been sent has it?

ims

Hi ims,

Yep SOC and prelim letter, plus I sent a withut predujice offer along with it; thought it might help in the future or you never know they may have seen the sense. No LBA as yet.

regards,

MC

• 7 months later...