cash genie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4911 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all i have defaulted on a number of payments with cash genie because i was unemployed at the time and i contacted them to say that i could not pay.

I heard nothing back from them apart from threatening emails.

Anyway i started work in october and haven seen a wage since becasue they have been taking all my money out. I have since cancelled my card and now have a new long number and the last three digits on my card are now changed.

What i am asking is will this stop them from taking payments?

Right i have checked my account and at the moment there have been no money taken out. im still sitting here worried that it might come out after nine but as my card details are different now then im sure they are no longer authorized to take any.

I will keep you posted.

You MUST get another bank account and have your income paid in, then report any further attempts to take funds out of the old account as theft, for that is what it is.

You also need to send Cash Genie an email and keep everything in writing, listing to them all the payments they have taken and request a refund if they have taken more than the original loan plus one months interest.... they will continue to take funds until this happens as that is how their system is set. Until they know you are not playing any more they will take liberties.

Write to your bank and copiy in Cash Genie stating that all liability you have between the parties is now ended and the bank should NOT allow any further funds to come out of your account to Cash Genie.

Get that new bank account set up asap. Halifax, Co-op, Nat West and Metro Bank all do good online accounts with internet facilities and online facilities and you get debit cards with all of them.

Hi all thanks for advice.

they never took any money and i have happily gone up and removed my wages.

They no longer have the card details and the ones they have got have been reported stolen,however i have applied for tsb and when that comes through i am gonna get my wages put in there.

any ideas on cash genies email address?