MBNA and Reston's Solicitors Litigation

thinkb4
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4839 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Any one who whishes to witness for themselfs how Banks now control the UK Justice system are welcome to attend a court case at ALDERSHOT and Farnham County court at 3.30pm on 07 December 2010.(However you will need to tell the Judge you whish to attend by 01 December 2010 since I have invited the Media and the judge is keen to know if they will attend) What kind of Justice is this? Would it be fair to say that it somthing that you might expect in a third world country! I would say you have a right to attend so turn up any way.

Over the past six years, since i was made dissabled through an accident, my famly and I have been hounded by Reston's solicitors who have chosen to buy as much of my debt as they can. The latest debt they baught was just £3,800 in April this year and now they are claiming back £12,000 with no explanation to why they are asking for £12,000 ( In total £3,700 more I have paid the rest) I have leetters confirming settlement but still they keep hounding me with total disrespect for the Law.

They have refused to accept my hardship application and have ignored requests from FOS and my MP to be more reasonable about the charges and recovery of the Money.

During this period they have sent bailifs to my house without warning, attempted to freeze all my assets, send threatning letters, called me a liar in writeing, lied to me about settlements, sent false information to courts , lied to the courts, lied to FOS and so far they have been allowed to get away with it all.

Their have been at least six court cases that I know about realting to me and Reston's. All have been heard by the same Judge at Aldershot and Farnham county court and all have been highly suspicious in the manner in which the Judge has made his Judgement. For example the latest case was heard on 20 October 2010 but I was never informed of the case and the same judge gave Reston's a second charge on my Proprty. When I rang the court the courts clark did not know the case had taken place and the first I knew was when the Land Registry wrote to me.

On other ocassions the Judge has moved the date of the case forward without Informing me and made a Judgement. On another ocassion the Judge ordered that I could not use any mitigating circumstances in my defence. The lsit over six years is endless.

On this ocassion I have a documentry crew filming and recording everything. With heir help I have complained to the office of Judicial complaints and asked that the Judge concerned does not pricide on any further cases involving me . I have made my MP aware and I have written to No 10 Downing street.

I would be very surprised if their is any suspcious actions surrounding the case on the 07 December. I hope that after six years of harrassment I might finally get Reston's Solicitors off my case. Any one else suffering from the actions of Reston's Solicitors or MBNA Bank should raise a complaint with FOS and their MP.:sad:

• 2 months later...

I didnt realise that Restons were Debt Purchasers ? I thought they were solicitors.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D