Mackenzie Hall Statement of Account??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4920 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, Today i have recieved a "statement of your account" letter from Mackenzie Hall.

"This notice is being given to you as required by the consumer credit act 1974 because you fell behind with your payment under this agreement with your original creditor"

Opening balance and current balance exactly the same as they always will be as this is statute barred and was originally all bank charges on an overdraft that i never had.

This letter, as all they have sent will be ignored as i know they can't do a thing but what i'm wondering is what exactly is the point of this letter as this is the first of this kind i have ever recieved from them. I was rather disappointed this letter contains no threats of any discription so whats that about? Thanks

DCA's are supposed to send a statement every year, have you informed Muck Hall that it is Statute Barred and have you checked the Credit Reference Agencies to see if Muck Hall have sneaked anything onto it?

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

I've never recieved one before. I've not informed them its stat barred as they will no doubt know as most things they end up with are and i am in the process of checking my equifax credit file as that seems to be the one that muck hall use. I have read that they like to ruin your credit file by making numerous searches so i'm on with that and will post the results once i have recieved them. Thanks

Rob Sands is the compliance manager write and inform him that it's statute barred and no offers of payment, or actual payment will be made as it is SB.

Inform him that you do not acknowledge any debt to them,and all recovery action must cease.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: