Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3923 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts


Just wondering if someone could advise me here please.


Iwas made bankrupt in April this year. I have just had 2 letters from bailuffs for 2 warrants for unpaid congestion charges, both just under £200. I do not have the money to pay these.


My question is do I have to pay them or do I inform them I am bankrupt and pass it to the official receiver?


Thanks in advance for any advice.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you declared the debt on the Form 6.28 then you send the the bailiff the contact details for your bankruptcy practitioner or administator.


Even if you had failed to include the debt in the bankruptcy form almost all trustees will allow the debts to be added. In particular given that congestion charges are camera enforcementa and many times the motorist could have moved address etc and had not received a charge certificate or order for recovery before the bankruptcy.


An email needs to be sent to the bailiff co to advise.


PS: You need to make sure that your car is not outside of your property as the warrant will have your car registration number on it and you want to avoid it being clamped.


Which bailiff company is enforcing the debt?

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...