CCA T&C's Query

tr7girl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I posted a query yesterday re Santander / GE Money CCA Car Fixed Loan Sum. Thanks to both caggers who replied. I spoke with a very helpful man at Consumer Direct this morning, who confirmed your thoughts that due to then nature of the loan there really is no cooling off period....you were both correct.....unfortunate!! ! ....

But now looking for a little extra help, more a general CCA question now.

As Santander
link3.gif
have now terminated the agreement and have said that they will start legal proceedings, what I have noticed is in the copy of the CCA they sent, the front two pages with the prescribed terms etc are GE Money who the original loan was with, but pages 3 and 4 " the other Terms and conditions
link3.gif
" which they have made look like a continuation of this actually refer to my agreement with not GE Money but Santander who bought them out. The man at Consumer Direct said that by law they should provide the original "other terms and conditions
link3.gif
" and that I should request these giving them 30 days to supply. If they do take me to court will the fact that they have sent GE Agreement and Santander Conditions have an effect on their case, and on this basis should I keep this info for a later date, or will it have no bearing and I should just request this now? Many Thanks