nickxx2873

Mortgage company sending a feild agent

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3565 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

HI,

My mortgage has fallen into arrears, however i ahve been bad and not been in touch with my mortgage company how ever in a stage now where in the next couple of month i will clear everything off. However this field agent called me on behalf of BM stating that she need to come into my home and do my a full budget statement. i have agreed to meet her on monday, but im not deciding against the idea might just tell her to clear off.

Im going to pay a lump some off in the next day or so.. i just looking for a little advice before i do any of it.

I got suspect if i got through with this that the bank will have information on me to take me to court etc and try and reposes so i dont want to give them the opertunity.

Any advice will be gratfeull

Thanks

Cancel this, you DO NOT need to see the field agent. She does not have any rights to come into your home and will only be costing you £100 on top - they are NOT allowed to make this charge but they do. They will be seeing if you have 'lived beyond your means' ie have 50inch plasma tvs, expensive IT stuff, etc etc and that you have 'put your lifestyle before your mortgage'. DO NOT LET THIS PERSON IN.

Write to the company explaining the circumstances, stating you do not want callers either in person or by telephone and want everything in writing. They will try to trap you into giving out more info that you need give so come back on here for advice.

I thought as much. Many thanks. I will enjoy calilng them up and tell her to get lost

I have never enjoyed making a phone call so much in all my life. I called the field agent up after her being quite rude to me yesterday. I told i would be making a payment bery soon and she wasnt interested in that she jsut wanted to come into my home.

Anyhow i let her make an appointment for monday, found out from you guys on here what rights i had. Then called her to say i ahd to cancell the appointment cause i cant attend she started telling me that she had to get in the house to value it.

i told her she would have to get a court order to do that and she laughed and said ok i will then put the phone down on me.

I love it when i win a conversation. I then phoned up my mortgage lender sorted the arrears out and an agreement i have to say BM are very helpful, you get into trouble as long as you can make an arrangemtn and try and stick to it they are pretty good..although i ahve broken agrangements before and not made contact with them and then contacted them and also sorted everything out with out letting things get out of hand.

Have to say well done to BM

HI NICKXX

Well done for not letting this parasite in!

Have you been charged unfair charges? Have you put the account in dispute?

If you speak to the lender again; Always record the phone call. If you can't voice record(tell them at the beginning you're recording) always write down; Date of call, time who you spoke to and write as fast as possible!

Kind regards,

PL :@)

Pigs do Fly!