postggj

any scholars out there to proof read an essay on employment law

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2977 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

ime doing an essay at the moment on how eu employment law effects uk law

its 1500 words and ive just finished a rough draft

its been a long time since my student days and my eye sight is not that good and punctuation as well

if any graduates, school teachers etc out there would care to proof read my essay then i would be obliged

if any one can ill email an atachment

many thanks

Try this (not sure how good it is) it's free, and no downloads.

http://www.paperrater.com/

Good Luck.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

ime doing an essay at the moment on how eu employment law effects uk law

its 1500 words and ive just finished a rough draft

its been a long time since my student days and my eye sight is not that good and punctuation as well

if any graduates, school teachers etc out there would care to proof read my essay then i would be obliged

if any one can ill email an atachment

many thanks

I'm qualified to proof read and edit but I can't check your law points...Is that any good for you?

No charge, of course :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

can you pm me your email addy bab bear

thanks

can you pm me your email addy bab bear

thanks

PM on it's way...

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

email sent babybear

many many thanks

Not recieved email :S

Great, not sending again

give me a few minutes and please confirm receipt

Email sent

please confirm receipt

Got it :) Will have it back to ASAP :)

Nice to see caggers getting involved like this :)

Hats off to babybear

my essay has now been sent and many thanks

as stated

spirit of co-operation on cag

in these times of bickering on threads

its helping out each other is all that counts

You're welcome posty and anyone else that needs the same :)

I must confess I'm a bit more boring than I usually come accross in that I love sticking my head in a good manuscript for hours and hours tweeking it to perfection, allegedly ;)

Well it has my vote

ill let you know my grade when i get it

who would think at my age i wold be debating eu directives on uk employment law

how times change:-)

MANY THANKS BABYBEAR

I NOW HAVE MY DIPLOMA IN EMPLOYMENT LAW:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Congratulations :whoo:

Congratulations, its a very confusing area of the law...

Hi

Are you still willing to do some proof reading ?

Hi

I have just started my diploma in employment law and have my first esssay to hand in, i was just wondering how you found the course and the work load ?

I can do some if you want.....

That would be great thanks

Do you have a email address ?

I've sent you a friend request so you can PM me and I can give you my email details.