Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3608 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am so far doing okay on sorting out these paydays but still having a couple of problems:

Txtloan and PUK - they have agreed to my repayment of £50 mthly

QuickQuid - have agreed to pay it off in 4 installments which isnt ideal but cant be arsed with the hassle so i am paying

Wonga - are not budging on my repayment offer and have sent me letters from Barker & Lowe threatening legal action

Payday Express - have still not agreed but now asking for income/expenditure

Lending Stream - ive paid them £50 allready but still have not confirmed repayment

Can someone tell me how to deal with P Express, L Stream and Wonga. Also, QQ have agreed 4 month repayment and still have my card details - can i trust them to take this repayment only and no more (they have confirmed via email)?

I appreciate the help - its been long and hard but i feel i am making progress

thanks robjam, still getting the letters from Wonga but as u said i am a bit worried whether QQ are going to try and take all my money out. They emailed me the below:

Customer # 1480313

This is a confirmation that you have entered into a pre-default payment plan detailed below.

£212.18__________due 15/12/2010

£212.18__________due 14/1/2011

£_212.18_________due 15/2/2011

£_212.21_________due 15/3/2011

Please be sure the funds are available. This arrangement cannot be cancelled. Not honouring this arrangement will trigger collection procedures.

You never know and they wouldn't think twice. To be honest with QQ it is easier to let them pass to a DCA in this country and you can then pay over the counter at the bank. Some DCA's will also discount the debt.