Capital One -Charges/Harrassment/CCA Help Please

farfegnugen

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

First of all many thanks for a great forum.

I need some specific help re my Capital One Fiasco.To save a very long and drawn out message i've added an attachment (pdf) with all correnspondence to and from Capital One.

what i would like to know is:

• Is the CCA enforcable ? i did not sign it and what they sent had my name TYPED where the signature should be.
  • Will anything actually be done re the telephone harrassment ? they called 200+ times over £12 (which i cannot prove), and a further 135 times (which i can prove as i took dates and times) between 3rd September and 20th October. - sometimes as late as 8.50pm..The 135 times were AFTER i had requested them to remove m telephone details by recorded letter. Their reply (as you will see from the attachment) was tough there is nothing you can do.
  • Will the ICO actually do anything ? it's been over a month since i filed the complaint and have heard nothing back yet.
  • I have a approx £135 in over limit charges - what is the best way of getting these back ?
  • Is there any other advice you guys can give me as a way forward with them, they have now issued a default notice (enclosed in pdf)

One thing i do know is there is no way i'm going to give in to them. I understand i owe them £300, BUT they can't get away with the extortionate charges and Constant Harrassment.

Many thanks in advance and all advice is very much appreciated

Posted to website.pdf

Edited by farfegnugen