Validaty of a Will and viewing bank accounts

feck

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3925 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi people,

An Aunt who has been very close to me all my life and who I've cared for, for a number of years, and who I've loved all my life has recently died.

A number of years ago I was asked by my Aunt to become involved in their will as executor. They wanted to leave me everything. They arranged everything with probate, and all i had to do was sign. At the same time as drafting the will they arranged for the house to become 'tenants in common' with myself.

I have the original and also the copies of the will i signed, but not the title deeds to the house

Over the past few years other members of the family have become involved, taking over everything including their finances. My Aunt has recently died, where I've been now told that there has been a new will drafted, that now doesn't even mention me in anyway shape or form. Basically stating that I've been cut out completly. I've asked to see a copy of the will, but they have refused. One of them is also living in the house

I've become now highly suspicious of the validity of the will, and also seeing as one of them had access to my Aunts finances, that money may have been siphoned off over the years.

I understand i can view the will once probate is granted, but there are other issues on my mind. One I do not believe i would not even be mentioned in the will. Two, I would like to be able to see my Aunts bank statements since they took over the finances, as my suspicions are that maybe there may have been some wrong doing.

What right, capabilities or even legal recours would I have to view the bank accounts fully?