ConnyWonny

ConnyWonny v Uncle Freddy (Part II)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3574 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

Following on from my recent battle with Frederick International (see my thread New Battle.....Help greatly appreciated) I now have another issue with them.

I recently CCA'd them and sent off the standard letter and £1 P.O. However, today they have returned the postal order and basically told me to contact their client directly.

What should my next move be?

Thanks,

ConnyWonny

Hi ConnyWonny,

I would send the CCA Request to the Creditor, send it Recorded. Give them 14 days see what they send.

Aren't they obliged to do that themselves?

DLC told me also to contact the original creditor so I sent them the account in-dispute letter.

It's not my job or anyone elses to do their work!

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

I think I'm gonna send the Account in Dispute letter - as fas as I'm concerned, if Freddy's are acting on behalf of the OC then it is their responsibility to supply the docs requested, or pass on my CCA themselves.

Do I need to wait until the 12+2 days have elapsed before firing off the letter?

Thanks

Yes.

As already advised, you've done your part, MAKE them do theirs :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)