bryan carter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

got letter of these today giving 14 days to pay but have already sent cca to original dca wescot who sent it back after they couldnt produce then went to phoenix who got a account in dispute letter they passed it on to frederick international now got letter from bryan carter. i am currently unemployed and rely on my husband for money so i havent got any money to pay these if it went to court can anyone help with a letter i need to send and who do i send it to bryan carter or frederick

Hi

Send whomever is chasing the debt this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?426-A-letter-when-the-account-has-been-passed-to-another-debt-collection-agency

Recorded delivery. no signature (just printed name)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Phoenix are using Bryan Carter/Fredricksons to chase this. Phoenix, a Luxembourg-based company, have clearly bought this from the original creditor.

Write to Carter telling him there is an outstanding CCA request on this account with Westcot so it remains in dispute, and see what rubbish he comes up with.

Can you tell us more about the original debt and its history?

it is for a catalogue account it has been going on since feb 2007 last payment made on account was 1 june 2006.wescot was the original dca but after asking for cca they gave it back to littlewoods then it went to phoenix

I am having problems with these muppets at the moments as well, only difference with me was that i was paying capquest for the littlewoods debt and littlewoods then sold it onto Pheonix without notifying me until several months later even though in the meantime i was still paying capquest and they never told me that the account was with someone else

There appear to be quite a few very similar threads re: this bunch of numpties...Someone they've employed has a brain cell, allegedly ;)

Report them to TS and the OFT via consumer direct.

Edited by babybear39
added a bit

There appear to be quite a few very similar threads re: this bunch of numpties...Someone they've employed has a brain cell, allegedly ;).
Perhaps they've been employing a head-hunter :D