josephbloggs

sky & bogus insurer companies

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3564 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

could anyone help and provide me with the name of the insurance company that IS affiliated with them - as my grandparents have been conned by two differing companies insinuating they are providing cover. they could potentially have 3 polices on their sky boxes and internet.

i have answered a call today from SRS satallite services,

the woman claimed to be the only company directly associated to sky, she said our policy has just expired, that is why she is calling - we have no record of the company letters etc. what got me is for such a large company she told me if i call back to ask for her giving her first name only.

and looking into it they have policies with skylite insured ltd AND IDS independent digital services ltd.

i am taking this very seriously as i have had to deal with debt collectors over the phone because one of the companies had not taken a dd payment about 6 months ago.

im certain i heard about these companies on watchdog a few months back.

None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases.

the only one affilated with sky is now called sky protect and is run buy domestic and general

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)