style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3561 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi i was wondering,,,,,,,,, my daughter of 16 yrs old with a 4mth old child, found a property to rent, accepting housing benefit, she paid the 190£ application fee, after 2 wks of hearing nothing, the agent has said he is not dealing with the application as her boyfriend didnt supply invoices through self-employed work,!!! god know where he got that info from as she asked for a house that takes benefits. anyway where do i stand on gettin the money back for her,do i send him a letter of intention before applying to the small claims court, just what has the money been used for, thanks

many thanks foryour reply,i have sent him a letter and recieved a reply, which i am not happy with, i want my daughters half of the money back, she is 16 and how can he charge this when a tenancy agreement would be void because of her age? can anyoone tell me what type of solicitor to look for, for help b4 going to the county court??? many thanks