Eviction date set - secrured loan - help please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK, I'll draft the statement and post on here later this evening. Do you think a representative from the CAB would go to the court hearing with you?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi Ell.

I will try and get someone to go with me, but if that fails I do feel I will be OK. The more I have looked into my situation the more I have realised that I have been shafted, so I feel confident I will be fine.

Thanks Ell.

Hi there, is the mortgage in your name only ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I have affixed the statement for Q.10 of the N244. You will need to fill in the information at the top where there are XXX's (remove the xxx's) you will get the info from the eviction warrant. When you print it out make sure your printer is set for A4 paper (not letter size) so it all stays on one page.

On the budget sheet - write the Claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner.

The rest of the form should be completed as follows:

1. Your name

2. Tick Defendant

3. Suspension of eviction

4. No

5. Tick at a hearing

6. 15 minutes

Agreed by all parties: No

7. Write - Not applicable

8. District

9. Both Parties

10. Tick box for attached witness statement

Cross out all options except I Believe

Sign and cross out all options except Applicant

11. Sign and cross out all options except Applicant. Enter your address and contact details.

Assemble as follows:

N244 form, signed

Statement signed

Budget sheet

This forms your pack to hand in to the court - staple the pages securely - take a photocopy of it all so you have a set to refer to in the hearing. When you take it to the court you will need to pay a fee of £35.00 (cash). The court staff will be able to give you a date and time for the hearing while you are there. You really need to get it to the court tomorrow.

Tonydaytona N244 statement.doc

Hi Ell.

I understand all what you have said. I have read the statement and you have clearly spent a great deal of time putting this together for me. I am so grateful. I will hopefully have the letter from CAB to also take with me.

I will follow your instructions and when I return from taking the application, I will let you know about the date of the hearing.

Many thanks again for your hard work.

If you can't get the CAB letter before you hand in the N244, you can take it along to the hearing. Please let me know when the hearing is and we can talk about the process.

Ell

Hi Ell.

Taken the N244 and have a hearing for the 8th at 09.50. many thanks for helping with it all. It did look professional when I took the forms in.

I have had a call back from CAB and the woman who was dealing with my matters is off sick and unsure when she is back and it would be she that could do the letter.

Hi.

Just letting you know that the eviction was suspended this morning. Central did not even turn up to the hearing, they phoned and said they did not oppose the offer. Good news all round.

Many thanks for all the help with this Ell.

I was treated badly by Central, so my next move is to fight there charges and PPI.

Excellent news - well done !:-)

Hi.

I have not finsihed with them yet. I will be seeking advice on how to get back some of there rip off charges in particular there PPI. Having looked through this excellent site I am getting wiser by the day. Thanks to everyone in particular Ell for their support and help.