Resident Parking Ticket =(

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all just a quick post before i head of to work....woke up to a parking ticket =(....

The situation was that i had left my old resident parking badge on my screen as it didnt come of and was going to take it of on my day of tuesday..however i stuck my old one on with sum cellotape and from the condensation its fallen of overnight, now ive been given a ticket for it! ino its my fault but i mean i phone up the council and they said you might get a ticket but they might let you of...now im not sure as i allways have to end up paying the fine and, has you lot helped with my other pcn i though i may get some help with this :)

Now should i go to through the route of saying it fell of? or approach them in a diffrent manner. The lady said that it invaildates the badge as it was not in view, but she said photocopy it and send it with the form.

Thank you lot for reading, its abit of a mess havent re-read through the post has im going to get late for work.