Help needed with Red

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4909 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

PLEASE HEL

recieved a letter back from red after sending a cca to them it said

HERES YOUR ACCOUNT SUMMARY

You recently requested a statement which breaks down the outstanding balance of the debt you have with vodafone. On the reverse of this letter you can see clearly all payments made together with a list of the outstanding invoices which result in the balance now due.

How you can clear this account

Now we have fulfiled your request we require payment of this outstanding balance . You can either pay the balance in full , or you can pay monthly by direct debit at an amount you can afford please complete the direct debit mandate overleaf and return to us within the next 10 days. Alternavely please call us and an account manager will be able to take full or part payment by debit or credit card. or set up a monthly payment plan using a variety of payment methods to suit you......

Next steps

As we have now provided the statement as requested we see no reason why you should not repay this balance . As soon as we have full payment, or when you start to repay the balance we will update the credit referance agencies accordingly (where appicable). Having an up to date credit file could help you obtain cheaper forms of credit in the future . If we do not receive payment from you our collection team will assess your account, your credit file and your financial commitments with a view to making recommendations to recover the outstanding balance .

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME ON WHAT TO DO NEXT

Hi smokey

You really need to start your own thread so have tagged this for the site team so they can help you

If you make sure that Vodafone is mentioned in the title it should get picked up by a gentleman called Lee (Vodafone web relations team) and I'm sure he'll take a look into your problem

Good luck

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

• 2 weeks later...

Hi smokeyxxx,

I'm aware that my colleague Espi replied to you in this thread earlier in the month but we don't appear to have heard from you since then I just wanted to reiterate that if you're still in need of some assistance we'd be happy to help you as much as we can,

Once you've emailed us as invited in the other thread could you update either thread with your reference number from our automated reply and we'll come back to you as soon as we can.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK