Mackenzie Hall, problems.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4925 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Here's a good one for you all and will show you how low and truly despicable this lot really are!

I have been fighting debt for about 18 months and have only 2 outstanding left.

One with BOI which has an unenforcable CCA and has been passed around ending up with Red Castle (Gothia) who cannot do diddly! the other is Vanquis which unsurprisingly has been passed around the usual idiots and it is now with bigger idiots, Lowells who have it on hold are are getting Vanquis to search their archives for the CCA, actually there is no signed CCA but who am I to ruin their fun!

The rest, of which there were many, are all now well and truly statute barred and have dropped off my CRA files some months ago.

Last week I thought that I might apply for a credit builder credit card to try and build my rating back up.

I applied for AQUA Card, which I didn't get, no surprise there!

Anyhow, less than 24hrs later guess who started calling me on my landline?

I'll give you a clue, think ****, rotten to the core, evil, nasty, horrible, shouldn't be allowed to be in business etc. etc.

Got it yet?

None other than Mackenzie Hall!

I just told them to pi55 off and put the phone down on them!

From what I gather has happened my application has opened to door for these to55ers to try and collect AGAIN on my statute barred debts!

They have been phishing for me for ages trying to get me for 2 MBNA statute barred accounts, sending letters and postcards etc. but I've always ignored them.

I am dumbfounded at they way that they are allowed to operate and now regret not playing the game with them and getting some evidence for Alan Stewart to put in their file.

Obviously Muck Hall simply do not care about the OFT's Censure on them and are continuing to 'try it on' in the hope that they can con someone into paying them.

When is Mr. Stewart and his companions at the OFT going to put an end to this once and for all?

Usually when Muck Hall contacted me before I knew that I was home and dry but this time I have seen a real 'dark' side to their business practices.

Any thoughts?

RI

This goes to show we are truely in the Big Brother Is Watching era. Now supposedly 'Aqua' took your details and 'proccessed' them (took a brief look at your cra files). Then, one of 2 things happened - co-incidenally (I think not) Mucky just 'happened' to check a few days later (is this appearing as a search anywhere), or, and is more likely they were actually 'tipped off' by the CRA involved - far more likely.

Now, can this therefore be construed as a mis-use of your acceptance of the DPA to which you signed up for (grammer, but you get where I am coming from?). They may have had your permission to 'look' at your data, but did they have permission to pass it around to anyone they like? This could be 'proved' if there is no search from mucky appearing on a relevant date on your CRA files - I think a complaint to ICO on this is called for?