Name in UPPER CASE on dca letters, loophole or not?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3846 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been told that when someone writes to you and types your full name in upper case ie all capital letters theres a reason for this, something to do with some old latin law, and the dfference between capitals and lower case makes the person the letter is addressed to a human being and not a specific person or vise versa, or something like that ?

Is there any truth in this, i thought he was just winding me up, but he asked me too look at my dca letters, and most of them my name is in UPPER CASE,

So is there any relevance to this? there must be a reason dca"s do this,?

Have a look at how your name is typed on some of your own dca letters, some will be in all upper case and some not,

DB x

Edited by dizzyblonde1966

Hi dizzy,

Most of the letters are Templates so it really doesn't matter, it's down to who ever created the Templates. I wouldn't read anything into that.

I have been told that when someone writes to you and types your full name in upper case ie all capital letters theres a reason for this, something to do with some old latin law, and the dfference between capitals and lower case makes the person the letter is addressed to a human being and not a specific person or vise versa, or something like that ?

Is there any truth in this, i thought he was just winding me up, but he asked me too look at my dca letters, and most of them my name is in UPPER CASE,

So is there any relevance to this? there must be a reason dca"s do this,?

Have a look at how your name is typed on some of your own dca letters, some will be in all upper case and some not,

DB x

I think you're referring to something called "cognitive dissonance" or the "freeman" way of life.

Essentially you have a legal person (legal fiction) and yourself as a human being (being the same "being"). The legal fiction is created for you when your parents, or parent, registers your birth. You are then "contracted" with the state for the purposes of taxation.

The UK is technically a "limited company" or a "PLC" (most recently a "LC") - therefore all civil laws (statutes) are part of the "rules" of living in the civil state created. The only law applicable, normally, is the common law unless you have contracted with the state.

So, why capital letters? Look at your driving licence, your tax returns (P45 or similar), your council tax bill etc... all in upper case. This is because it is related to your contractual legal fiction.

Whenever a company writes to you in your lower case name this is an informal request for you to abide by civil law (in some capacity) or an attempt for you to contract with the authority they are claiming. You have the right of refusal of course, even with the police.

We often revoke licence for people to visit our property under "common law" - if a company does not have the civil authority bestowed upon them to contact you with regard to a debt (no signed agreement therefore no "contract") then under common law you can tell them to go swivel.

Hope that explains a little about why they use capital letters?